Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 7 - Draw cubes with perspective flavor

Today I finally finished Lesson 4 and did Lesson 5 from the book. I've added two point perspective and shadows that look a little bit more real. It took one hour.


Lesson 5 was all about opened boxes. Nothing fancy. And it really helps to get used to tablet pen.


Lesson 6 shouldn't be very hard. So I hope I will do the whole lesson during drawing session tomorrow. This is a slippery slope though. I have problems with delivering promised and assessing the time needed for task completion. As I usually don't follow the advice that every project manager uses - to multiply the assessed time by pi.

So tomorrow is very important day for my little experiment. Saying that to add more suspense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment