Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day1 - Drawing some sketches to compare later

Yay! Today is the first day. I decided to go with this book You can draw in 30 days.

The reason is simple. I think you've all heard of 10k hours rule. You need to spend 10 thousand hours to truly master something. But first 20 hours are very important according to this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgBikgcWnY and I tend to believe him.

That's why I need something very basic and yet useful to fill my first 20 hours. This book is fits just perfectly as I have no drawing skills.

Here is what I've drawn today:

First of all I was asked to draw a house, a plane and a bagel (yes it is a bagel at the bottom).
The goal is to compare this sketch with the drawings after thirty lessons of the book.


Main task was to draw sphere with simple shadow.


And the bonus was to sketch an apple.








Everything took almost 1 hour 20 minutes. That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment